MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ::: VAMOS RAFA IN US OPEN :::

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2005, 04:44 AM   #1
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute
Default ::: VAMOS RAFA IN US OPEN :::

Decided to open a new thread and since there's news on him preparing for US Open..

Rafa's back to his old self!!! He's looking very refreshed!! *clap* *clap*

Antenna3.com
2005/08/18. Cristina García muñoz , Madrid

Excerpts from Antenna3 article: Moya only surviving Spanish in Cincinati after the defeats of Ferrero and Robredo

Video clip link on this page, however it doesn't seem to work: http://www.antena3.com/a3n2004/servl...=si&id=9832365

His countryman Rafa Nadal, is already resting in Majorca before the US Open. The Majorcan explains he has decided to return home before travelling to New York because "if I remain there only I am going to be thinking about the cinny tournament and that is not good either". He assures that also he needs to disconnect once in a while and to relax with the friends and the family.

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”

Last edited by veyonce : 08-19-2005 at 07:01 AM.
veyonce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote