MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "I hope JC wins his match against Andy in Cincy!" thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2005, 04:03 AM   #166
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I hope JC wins his match against Andy in Cincy!" thread

Quote:
Q. How is your game now compared to when you were at the peak of your career?

JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: Well, I think I am playing a good level. I am very aggressive in important point, you know, very aggressive all the time.

So I play really good against all these guys that I'm talking about, you know: Coria, Roddick, Federer. I played really good matches this year and so I think I'm in really good way and just expect to have a great result.
Well, he didn't really answer the question. He says he's "playing a good level" but he doesn't say whether this level is better or worse than 2003. Is he satisfied with just playing "a good level" or is he determined to get back to his 2003 form?
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote