MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2005, 01:14 PM   #156
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
In www.latercera.cl there is and article/interview where Gonzo talks about Nico's situation ... I'll try to translate it later if somebody doesn't do it before ...
Here it is:

Inside his satisfaction by the victory on Nalbandian, Fernando González had also words for his friend, Nicolas Massú. Gonzalez showed his happiness by the progress in some weeks of the bond between the vińamarino and the Argentine coach Gabriel Markus, due to that this "can mark a great improvement in Nicolas".

The father of the number two of the country, Manuel Massú, will travel the next week to New Haven, where will be found with his son and will supervise the last details of the contract with the Argentine trainer. In every case already is a fact that Markus al will be incorporated before technical team of Massú, due to that already finished its contract with the American Vince Spadea.

"Is very beneficial for him. Nico with Markus already they worked together and they obtained large results. I believe that the things are going to change for better", added González, who attributes a lot of importance to the work of a coach with the good performance of its directed.

"I believe that now Nicolas will work of another form, a lot better. He will have a more established order, for which he will be easier to coach", he emphasizes the medalist of Athens 2004.

In this sense, González rescues the virtues of Gabriel Markus, to whom considers "a great planner. It knows to carry very well its players. And the best is that already knows Nico well, for which what will know to do, a lot more than other".
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote