MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask the board Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2014, 08:14 PM   #782
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESimp View Post
Just noticed two of the players in Le Gosier are slated to play Davis Cup this week.

Since MD hasn't started I can easily replace doubles team with LL and the singles player with a LL.

Zberg however, was in the QD and won in round 1 there.

My question I have the picks of the 4th ALT which I could replace Zberg with. That ALT would end up losing in R1 to hamilton and I do have hamilton's picks for today. Can I go back and make those changes as Zberg was not suppose to be in draw due to being in Davis Cup.
I know he is in my davis cup team, but i wouldn't know why the rules for davis cup and for other double commitments would be different. And to me it sounds more logical to not let them play davis cup, for the sake of being consistent! zberg!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote