MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Suicide Tennis - Miami

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2014, 10:31 PM   #504
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suicide Tennis - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargif View Post
Of course it does. We make our picks based on strat, luck , draws etc. To fit in mugs who widrew from certain matches. There are those who use and abuse it. Davydenko comes to mind.

And because in wasnt in the end this time doesnt mean i still dont feel same way.

Those who picked either Rafa or Nole should get one more pick if avaible. To me doesnt make sense lossing while the players they picked went to the final.

Sorry, im not smarter then any of you. I just dont see the logic.
So, I think your opinion reduces to letting W/O's being counted as a win. The problem with that was discussed recently(can't remember where). The points brought up against that did convince me. What if someone gives a walkover before the first ball is played? Then participants can pick that player for a sure advancement to the next day. Situations like this tournament are extremely rare. Adding a provision for this won't make any difference.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote