MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove Tennis Career

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2014, 03:43 AM   #1979
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove un-retires from tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
I'm beginning to think that Groove is some form of sociopath, no one in a healthy state of mind has such constant up and downs. I am being 100% entirely serious.

you randomly quit your futures Q1 win success to say hello to a random girl you say you're in love with yet you've never went out with, you work in a pizza joint and talk about becoming a Hollywood superstar, you lie constantly, you 'retire' from the sport (don't you have to actually have been an official pro to truly retire? like earn ONE point in the ATP?) and then 2 days later decide you've had a huge moment of clarity and are ending your retirement

it's like you bounce off your random illogical ideas and feelings onto this forum when you might be better off just using some of the pizza route money on therapy

I just remembered Groove blocked me I think but still. I hope it's just an elaborate ruse ( a rather bizarrely obsessive and successful one to say the least) to troll people online
There is very little doubt that JG bases his life decisions on what would say the faultiest in a neat little MTF story.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote