MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove 4-6 6-3 6-2 6-2 Freak3yman84 full thesis and video on post #4,396

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2014, 03:24 AM   #1974
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove un-retires from tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
I take it you want to join the search for MH370 and thus chose Singapore as your destination. Again, great strategy. Keep Tripwires a few weeks in the sun and you can have of her in the spot of your latina crush while she is showing you the inner workings of the posh district of the country.

Maybe I'm being a little bit too excited here but I'm thrilled to hear about this new plan of yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
Your number one drill will be to put on some sunglasses and gawk over at the ladies heading over to the beach. The V-neck t-shirt is mandatory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I'd rather pay $25/h for JG to read me bedtime stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
To put the value proposition into perspective I could almost buy 4 Frozen Cokes from the Australian Open with $25.

best two pages ever
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote