MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove Tennis Career

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2014, 01:43 AM   #1972
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove un-retires from tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post

You know, once not too long ago I was giving a tennis lesson to an old lady, must have been like 70 or something, and the whole time she's trying to introduce me to her daughter

Her: "You know you should meet my daughter, she is very beautiful, just got out of a bad divorce, her son is off at college, she is lonely now, needs something to do."
Me: "Your daughter? How old is he?"
Her: "She's 48, but that's not a problem, is it? There are plenty of older ladies with younger boyfriends"
Me:

Is this what I've been reduced to? Just a piece of meat for recently divorced housewives double my age? Jesus Christ.
Pretty much sounds like one of the standard scripts you will be working with once your acting career gets going in Miami.