MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My Report from Montreal

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2005, 08:24 AM   #7
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Report from Montreal

Quote:
There were these two girls wearing wigs and the Spanish flag as skirts who were just hilarious. They were there to root for Ferrer but eventually they felt bad and started to root for Richard as well. I could not stop laughing because yelling "Vamos Ricardo y David!" and then they decided to pronounce both names in English yelling "Bring it, come on Richard and David", and finally, it absolutely killed me when they started calling the boys Rich and Dave. At one point during the match, they started yelling "vamos guapos"
OMG! OMG!

THE JUSTIN GIMLESTOB "WHERE IS VINCE?" GIRLS!

Did you read my report?

I actually saw them at the doubles match too but wasn't there long enough to understand what they were going on about.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote