MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - website???

Thread: website???
View Single Post

Old 02-17-2003, 12:31 PM   #11
Awesome4hand

Awesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome4hand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by claudine140
Moyke always plays on clay just before the two super nine hardcourt tournements. Why? I don't know, but he never plays on hardcourt before Indian wells and key biskayne or the other one.
I think I know why. He's smart. Clay courts are notoriously slower than hardcourts. He wants to get into the groove. The way he hits the ball, you really need to get your timing right. If he can get it right on clay, then more than likely he can get it on hardcourt. Because on clay you really need to watch the ball.

Maybe he just wants to spend time in South America, then travel to US to play TMS after Acapulco. That way he won't have to spend so much time on the plane.

Anyway, he's an all-court player. He could win anywhere (except perhaps Wimbledon).