MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football zone vol 6

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2014, 06:34 PM   #3891
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
One can argue he is the best player atm though. He is in the top 3. That's for sure.

I'm not sure I'd go that far either. Maybe he's top 3 on form but is it really fair to say he's ahead of any of Ronaldo, Messi and Ibrahimovic when they're doing it in the Champions League as well?

I'm not saying he isn't a great player but at the moment he's mostly bullying the smaller clubs; now that isn't a bad thing, you still need to win those games, but I'd like to see him do it consistently against top class opposition.

Of course it's not his fault that he's not in the Champions League. We can reassess after the World Cup.
I always speak the truth though, and when I say it's not because of you, it's because it's not. I never lie. My mom has taught me to never lie because it's bad, that's why I'm always honest. one needs to have integrity, that's the most important human virtue imo.
underspin is offline View My Blog!