MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What's happened with his clothes sponsor

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2005, 12:41 PM   #28
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's happened with his clothes sponsor

ST clothes were unique and no other player had the same outfit as he used to. Even i'm not totally for the new outfit right now. May be we will get used to it. Remember, when he first used the dottted outfit, we all disliked it and later began to like it. the same goes for bandana and long hair.

so I think we will get used to this outfit after sometime. After all, he is Juan Carlos Ferrero , the sexiest man on earth - isnt he???