MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Freaky Friday

Thread: Freaky Friday
View Single Post

Old 08-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #9
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freaky Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1983
After an absolute stinker yesterday all my selections went down, i can't recall the last time i picked four players to win and all four bit the dust, unbelievable!!!
Never mind today is another day, the matches are becoming less and less and the odds are getting worst!!!!
Today i see one punt that is worth a shout and that has to be
Rusedski to beat Hrbaty, i didn't see the Hrbaty game against Ferrero (unbelievable scoreline) but i did see the Rusedski game( all agreed Ancic was awful for 80% of the match) But all being said Rusedski groundstrokes were impressive, and if he deals with his serve which he should, i feel he will have plenty of oppurtunites on Hrbaty's serve it's just a matter of taking those chances, but with his new found form and his improving BACKHAND!!(very suprising) he is my pick of the day, and in the back of his mind i think he is after Henmans No.1 in Britain accolade, which can spur him on even more.

What do you think.
Wit ya on Rusedski,think he will win too,his got a 3-0 record over Hrbaty and they were comfortable wins therefor his big left hand serve may cos uncomfort,better matchup!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote