MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2005, 02:51 PM   #154
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
And for a (very) short while, Gaby had the ghastly Coria too That man must have the patience of two saints..........!!! In the circumstances, perhaps I should wish an easier personality on Eduardo now - the poor man needs a break But it would be fun to see you dance down 5th Avenue - perhaps I'll do one down Oxford Street and we can send video pics to each other!!!
I thought the same thing - poor Eduardo probably needs a break - going from David to Nico would be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire...

But my Nico needs help so someone has to do it!!! lol!!!

The poor Argentine coaches - they really do deserve sainthood...

We'd make the news...lol! Two nutty tennis fans dancing down the streets of London and NYC!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote