MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2005, 02:39 PM   #153
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
lol! Nico isn't the easiest person to get along with either so he also needs a coach that has the patience of a saint!

Poor Gaby - at one time he had both David and Nico at the same time...

And will definitely add your name...lol!

If Nico gets either Gaby or Eduardo ... I'll dance down 5th Avenue...
And for a (very) short while, Gaby had the ghastly Coria too That man must have the patience of two saints..........!!! In the circumstances, perhaps I should wish an easier personality on Eduardo now - the poor man needs a break But it would be fun to see you dance down 5th Avenue - perhaps I'll do one down Oxford Street and we can send video pics to each other!!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote