MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Freaky Friday

Thread: Freaky Friday
View Single Post

Old 08-12-2005, 12:19 PM   #5
country flag skel1983

skel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freaky Friday

Defintly, Newtennis fan i will be having a little punt on that, as i said a few days ago i always have a small flutter nothing major, when a player is way overpriced in my opinion!!! I think the last time i looked Nadal was 1/12 to beat Puerta, no way that much of a fav in my opinion, the FO final was obviously on a different surface, but Puerta was in there with big chances throughout that match, so mentally he knows he can stick with Nadal, which i feel is a big part of this match, if he believes he can beat him it will be a close match, obviously It won't be a suprise if Nadal wins say 6-3 6-4, but i think it will come down to three or four points, Nadal's serve on this surface for me will find him out when he meets the big boys(i think he will work on that in the off season) I think most game's will go to Deeuce/30 points, which for me doesn't justify his 1/12 billing!!!

Defo worth a small intrest.

Out of intrest NewTennisfan, i presume you live in the uk so you would'nt have seen the Ferrero match, i haven't look up the stats yet but i guess There was alot of unforced errors from Ferrero's raquet for that scoreline very suprising, have you got any feedback on the match because i know you were quite keen on Ferrero.
skel1983 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote