MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Trafficking Thursday

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2005, 11:25 AM   #12
country flag NewTennisFan

NewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trafficking Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1983
New Tennis Fan, again going off past results and current form etc etc, Rusedski has got strong claims, but you have to remember he is nearly 32 now and if you look at his preformances this year after playing 3 hard sets the day before he struggles. i.e Indy!!! I think if they had this match on Monday i would probably go with Greg just but i take everything into consideration, and i honestly believe It will be quite comfortable for Ancic something like 6-4 6-4, also Greg mentally in the big events has shown his weaknesses in the last couple of years, when was the last time he made the QF of a Tms, my heart says Greg but i have bill's to pay so i am strongly fancying Ancic.
You make some good points. I never considered that Rusedski has really had a tougher time, so he may be worn out today. Maybe not such a good bet after all!
NewTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote