MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Graydon Oliver fan gathering!

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2005, 08:23 AM   #7
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Graydon Oliver fan gathering!

Nice work Fee.
Indeed, Cookie does deserve his own thread. I just went over all the photos I took this year, and I only took a couple of him as I was leaving the Adelaide tournament! (And he didn't look so nice in them ) WOE IS ME! The only other time I saw him play, I wasn't too interested because Tripp was on another court Shame on me. Oh well, next year Next year I will have some nice pictures to add.

Go Cookie!

**"Cookie" because of a conversation *~kat and I had with him, over what we would eat for dinner. [Adelaide 2005. Across the road from Subway, when he confessed he was quite a fan of their cookies, and I think he was contemplating getting one. Poor guy. The store closed before he had a chance.]

Last edited by Bjorkman_Girl : 08-11-2005 at 08:26 AM.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote