MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Graydon Oliver fan gathering!

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2005, 05:19 PM   #3
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Graydon Oliver fan gathering!

i just thought this was funny:

OLIVER ON OLIVER:
Favorite movie: Ace Ventura
Favorite TV show: Most memorable moment: Vacationing in Arizona with my family and getting stuck in a sandstorm
Most embarrassing moment: Getting gum stuck in my hair in sixth grade
Why you decided to attend UI: What you miss most about high school: Nothing
If you were a superhero, what you would be named: Flash, because I’m so fast.
Favorite athlete: Stefan Edberg, because he was so consistent with his performances.
If you could date anyone in the world, who it would be: Catherine Zeta-Jones, because she loves me--she just doesn’t know it yet.
Favorite thing to do besides tennis: Play on the computer, trade stock, and re-stock my fish tank.
If you were stranded on a desert island, and you could take one person with you, who it would be: My Dad, so I could get to know him better.
Most prized possession: My car
Favorite type of music: Country
Favorite Food: Waffles
Favorite song: “The Gambler,” by Kenny Rogers
Best tennis moment: Winning NCAA’s in doubles and becoming 2000 national champions
Personal heroes: My parents
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote