MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2003, 02:26 AM   #457
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hackie

I never answered you re: an article about Micha from DC last week. The article is in French -- do you still want it??

I'm just reading an article about Rosset in the Smash mag -- he says interesting things about DC in Holland before it happened: saying SUI won't have it easy vs HOL but they could make their mark there. Even if they lose the doubles, we know that Rogi can win both his singles matches and it is possible for Micha to finally make it happen in his reverse singles match.

Uncanny prognosis!!

They were still concerned about the doubles even though they won in MAR -- that was due more to the fact that the MOR dbles was weak! He said George's serve is not that strong and that they have to consider alternatives.

interessant!
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote