MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Athletics

Thread: Athletics
View Single Post

Old 08-06-2005, 08:50 AM   #52
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Athletics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
I mean there is only one thing worse that comparing Gatlin to Greene and Drummond, that would be saying he is as bad Carl Lewis, then again Linford was an arrogant prick as well, but a different kind of arrogant.
Christie had that kind of arrogance that I like. To come back on Drummond, when I saw the short report in which I've heard him sing Gospel, I've told myself, that guy had 2 things I was able to admire, his eyes and his voice!
And you can be sure that, each time he's interviewed by our national N. Monfort, he doesn't miss the opportunity to remind him of his great ability for Gospel!