MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Athletics

Thread: Athletics
View Single Post

Old 08-05-2005, 01:46 PM   #34
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Athletics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Sorry I can't help.

I was a big fan of Jonathan Edwards...that guy was too !

OK, just read about who's gonna, actually take part to the WC among our little Frenchies. And happy surprise! Marc Raquil, who had previously decided not to go, because not qualified in singles, has finally decided to make the 4x400m... And the chances of medals are thought to be up to 5. We'll see. Just hope that those names won't disappoint me...Christine Arron (100m),
Ladji Doucouré (100m), Eunice Barber(long jump), Manuela Montebrun (shot), Mehdi Baala (1500m), Ronald Pognon (400m), Leslie Djhone (400m), Naman Keita (400m hurdles).
my favourite frenchie is Jean Galfione, I actually got to meet him once, I will write about the encounter when I have more time.

is he still competing? or retired?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote