MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Joćo and Pedro Sousa

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #53
country flag Gil&becker

Gil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joćo and Pedro Sousa

With this victory yesterday against Mannarino, Joćo defended the points he had from January and February last year. Furthermore, he managed to get some more, to start compensating for last year's second part of the season. Bythe end of February, he got 63 more points than last year. Not too much, he hoped for something more, I'm sure, but still these last two tournaments were very important for his confidence. Great match against Murray. Now, he really needs to produce the goods in IW and Miami, and then through the European clay-season. Afterwards, he starts to defend a huge amount of points. Fortunately, given his current rank, I'm almost sure he already secured direct-acceptance into ATP1000 Monte Carlo, Madrid and Rome, which is great! I'm sure he will also play in Barcelona ATP500, being currently his hometown, particularly if Portugal Open is cancelled.

Last edited by Gil&becker : 03-04-2014 at 10:25 AM.
Gil&becker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote