MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2003, 06:58 PM   #445
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't like her when she was in her 'prime' cuz i too found her quite arrogant, and she was tacky with some of her interviews, but i think she learned her lesson after that FO final, then i saw her play in Zürich against Capriati (it was the first time i saw her play live) and i started to appreciate her game & talent. But you're right, as a Swiss we should acknowledge her 'retirement'.

Back to the teas. I'm making one right now, and i'm settling for something herbal from the Alps, with honey. I have lots of faves and one of them is the Tazo Chai tea, sold at Starbucks. It's black tea spiced with cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, cardamon, cloves & star anise. It's just so good, with a little milk and sugar.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote