MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2003, 05:16 PM   #441
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by RogiFan
Also, it's amazing that Micha managed to get stronger as the match went on and that he was mentally tough enough to win those TBs!! That is SO important!! Wow! How did he do it??? Let's hope he can continue his impressive tennis -- I still can't get over it... he's really gotten over a hurdle. Hackie must be on cloud 9!!! It's just so heartening for the Swissies, isn't it! Great team, great win, great weekend!! I love it!!

Hehe, indeed, I'm still over the moon even three days after the match Michel has always had the game to do well and despite what he says, its his mind that has betrayed him. He took those tiebreaks from Agassihole last year at Indian Wells, so I never doubted he could win tiebreaks again -- its just getting there that can be the problem for him. Holding serve and breaking his opponents' -- two major components.

I certainly hope he can continue at this pace!! I'd really love to see him doing well on the circuit, take that maiden title!! I think it would give him a huge boost

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote