MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2003, 05:13 PM   #440
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hackie! RogiFan!

No snow here, but it's still freezing, and the climate change makes me hibernate (and makes me hungry). I did go out for a walk and the fresh cold air felt good.

Funny how quiet Switzerland is after all that bustle in the Philippines--motorcycles buzzing around, cars & buses honking incessantly (they only honk here when it's a matter of life & death!), radios & tv's on and loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear, plus the continuous karaoke singing! Talking about culture shock.

Yeah, wish it was spring already...(and i wouldn't mind winning the lotto, either!) looking forward to playing tennis outdoors again...

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote