MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2003, 02:08 PM   #435
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pictures, Lee! No, I haven't seen them before Guess the trail of pictures is just going to get longer, LOL. Heehee, can the victory last three days afterwards?

Michel is playing doubs in Marseille today, with Michael Hill. I'm glad he hasn't had to play a singles match yet, I'm sure the Swissies partied after winning the DC tie

Ah, Mrs. B, I wish I could do that, but unfortunately once I'm up for the day I'm up. Too many things demand my attention And its so cold here, but its supposed to snow again today There was a fresh layer of snow Thursday evening, and last night it was definitely snowing and blowing. It's nice, but at the same time I wish it didn't have to be so cold.

Oh, well. Lots of lovely pictures to keep me warm, LOL

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote