MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2005, 07:19 AM   #1508
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc
I want Vogue Espana
Me too ataptc but can't find it in Singapore. There's no distributor... Guess we have to wait for next month's Vogue's US edition. Hope he'll be featured in UK Edition too..

Btw, Rafa's on the cover of Japan's Tennis Journal August 2005. It comes with a big A3 Rafa poster!!!! I already grabbed a copy of it.. Hehe... He's also on the cover of another Japan's tennis magazine but didn't grab that cos the poster is Justine Henin... Go Taka Kinokuniya and grab it before it's gone!!!

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!