MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fave Musketeer?

Thread: Fave Musketeer?
View Single Post

Old 08-02-2002, 07:57 PM   #2
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Grosjean for sure! He's so sweet. His wife gave birth to their second child - a son - on July 1, during Wimbledon. Maybe that's part of the reason why he didn't go. The son's name is Tom. He has a great official homepage and sometimes writes a diary in there but I don't speak French, at least not well enough to understand half of what he says.

Followed by Fabrice the Mighty Magician, who plays the most entertaining tennis ever. Besides, I was so happy when he beat Younes in the Dubai final. That victory gained him a whole heap of points in my book.

The adorable Arnaud Di Pasquale, who had such a good run at RG until he ran into Marat. I hope he comes back to the main tournaments soon and doesn't have to qualify all the time. I already mentioned that I saw him in person at the Ljubljana challenger. He walked past me, so I stood within a yard from him. And I didn't say anything to him. I'm so stupid. He's really gorgeous. In his speach after he won the tourney, he said that he wanted to thank all the ladies... he meant the women who worked at the tournament, but the crowed started laughing and he was embarrased but in an ever so charming way.

Paul-Henri Mathieu, who impressed me at RG and will go very far. Too bad he didn't beat Andre, it would have given him a lot of confidence.