MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Traveling Fan Girl: To Boldly Go Where No Fan Has Gone Before

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Traveling Fan Girl: To Boldly Go Where No Fan Has Gone Before

Hello, Everyone! I'd like to introduce you to my blog. I will start by introducing myself. I'm Courtney Massey, the nerdy creator of The Traveling Fan Girl. I've written and collaborated with tennis sites such as Tennis East Coast, Tennis Alternative, and Ricky Dimon's The Grandstand.
The Traveling Fan Girl is fairly new. So far we have covered a couple of events and interviewed Ernests Gulbis and Latvia's Davis Cup captain, Karlis Lejnieks. Our highlights so far are probably the large albums of tournament photos uploaded on our Facebook! We are still in the early stages and growing all the time! I have TONS of plans for The Traveling Fan girl and I hope you all will check it out and support this dream of mine!

About The Traveling Fan Girl:

The Traveling Fan Girl is all about the exciting experiences of the tennis world. We want to get to know the fans and players around this wonderful sport, and our mission is to showcase the different personalities and fan encounters that professional tennis has to offer! Aside from playful stories and beautiful photographs, we hope to bring you fun videos, interesting interviews, live tweeting and blogging from tournaments all over the world. You can expect that and so much more as we grow every day. We want to create a fan friendly community where you can come and gush about what you love and maybe even learn something new!

The Traveling Fan Girl is made up of 3 friends from different locations across the world, who have all been tennis fans for many years. We also introduce talented guest writers and photographers who we admire and feel will mix well with our site.

You can find us on OUR BLOG: FACEBOOK: TWITTER
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote