MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - tennis newbie's questions

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2005, 04:21 PM   #18
country flag 1sun

1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis newbie's questions

yeah def dont buy a racket coz of its brand,price or bcoz certain top players use it. it has to suit u and your game. personaly i believe babalot rackets are good for most people, their easy to use,nice big head, good power. but woteva suits your game. but dont use federers racket, its quite hard to play with, small head and you need to be quite advance to play with thaT racket. and i take it your no federer and by the way dont rush into a buying a racket, make sure its right for u. and as carito_90 said your racket should last forever as long you take good care of it. dont take anynotes outa safins book. you'll obviouusly need to restring it from time to time but the frame will last very long. once again good luck mate.
1sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote