MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2014, 06:46 AM   #625
country flag StevoTG

StevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

Regarding Nick's attitude, it's the thing that has be most convinced he'll be a regular on the tour for the next decade+ (barring injuries etc). He's confident (almost cocky on court) and enjoys his tennis, but, judging by his interviews, he appreciates his opportunities and is willing to work hard. It's a winning combo.

He still has a bit to learn, but at 18 that's expected. Tactically he made a few little errors against Gasquet, but I like that he keeps it simple - if you give him a chance, he's coming for you!
Technically, I like him. He sometimes reminds me of Tsonga in the way that he uses his body. Other than that, nice use of the left hand on the backhand.

Last edited by StevoTG : 02-01-2014 at 06:49 AM.
StevoTG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote