MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - tennis newbie's questions

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2005, 05:16 PM   #8
country flag 1sun

1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis newbie's questions

if your shite then if id advise to play with flatter balls, it helped me to progress my game and then move onto newer harder balls, the type of balls dont matter, as long as they're not those reallllly cheap shit u get in like pound stores. if u start to get pretty good(or already r) then i would def adivse you getting a good racket,coz you will find it really hard to progress your game with a shitty racket(unless your a genius). but only get a good racket if your gonna use it, and not put it aside wen your done after 6 months. if u think youll play the game for a long time then get a good racket. same with coach, if your gona play the game for a long time, then get one. you dont neseceraily need a one-on-one coach(they can pretty expensive) you can get your mates together, or people you know who play tennis and form a squad.but i would adivse that the people are all roughly on the same level of play. find a local club, and have a chat with a coach about anything you want to know, they should be able to help you out,if your not then they're a shite coach. before you know it, you'll be giving federer a run for his money by the way,welcome to MTF
1sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote