MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - tennis newbie's questions

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2005, 04:01 PM   #4
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tennis newbie's questions

If you like tennis, I would invest in a good pair of tennis shoes because it is hard to play without them, at least to me.
You should start taking lessons and see how you do. You can always quit if you don't like it so that's not a problem. However, I don't know where you can get a tennis instructor. Usually they're at clubs, or you might ask someone that you know that plays tennis if they know someone who's teaching. I think that's the best option.

Um, regarding balls, I think it's okay. I wouldn't care about that that much right now since you're just a bigginer, I would spend the money on some tennis shoes... especially if you play on clay! But I suppose over there you don't

Hope it helps!
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote