MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Agustin

Thread: Agustin
View Single Post

Old 07-28-2005, 03:05 PM   #38
country flag Aguante_el_Gato

Aguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond reputeAguante_el_Gato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agustin

Today in Ole ( http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v3/pag...?pagId=1022634 )
The most important of the article is:
Agustín's injury is not serious
His retirement against Lapentti, generated uncertainty, by the fear that had broken out again the injury.
In Buenos Aires, "El Gordo" confirmed to site www.diadora.com.ar that "... I have a minimum tear in the abdominal part. The doctors did not say to me how long I will have of rest, but I consider that he will not be for much ".
According to his own calculations, the recovery will not demand to him more than ten days and, later, he will retake the training in hard courts
TENNIS TIPPING:
Singles Ranking: 89 (Jul, 14th) - W: 2007: Acapulco
SUICIDE:
Ranking: 45 (Jul, 14th) - W: Montreal 2007

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO IS HERE
AND WILLY 'BIG HEART' CAÑAS IS BACK
Aguante_el_Gato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote