MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Monday OOP & Scores

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2005, 07:35 AM   #694
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday OOP & Scores

I saw most of the first set before I left to go home.. Malisse was playing unbelievably well. His forehand was just whoa, and he was serving and returning and moving really well. Lee was just no match at all.

I heard there was some concern about Grosjean. i watched the first set and Grosjean was just on fire, controlling with his serve and forehand and breaking Mello seemingly at will. So I left to watch other matches. Then I see on the scoreboard outside that Grosjean lost the 2nd set I was like WTF!! When it was 4-2 Mello in the third I was like ok whatever I am going to see the end of this match so I went back into the stadium and stood at the top in the shade... Grosjean had retreated far behind the baseline and was playing way too defensively. So what I assume happened was that Mello settled down and started playing better and Seb didn't adjust as well as he should've

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote