MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2005, 12:00 PM   #12
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
I know Nico has a tougher draw here but that hasn't stopped him in the past. I finally went to the Kitzbuhel website and it is so wonderful to see Nico all over the place! Anyway, its got me a little psyced up for Nico there and I have a good feeling on his chances. I know he has to meet Fernando way too soon in the tournament but he would have to meet a tough opponant in any section, just rather it wasn't Fena! I really really want Nico to go all the way in this one. Buena Suerte Nico!!!
I really really really want our Nico to win here too!

He's such a sweetie... and hard worker and fighter that he deserves some good things to start happening for him again.

And hope Sparko's and Alonso's feelings are right on!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote