MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Finally, Kiwi at Indiana RCA!! Going as damn strong 2nd seed into the tournamant! ;)

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2005, 01:49 AM   #63
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally, Kiwi at Indiana RCA!! Going as damn strong 2nd seed into the tournamant! ;)

Kibaty lost 6-7(2) 4-6 to Hanley/Oliver in their doubles semifinal!

They saved at least four or five match points, but at the end it wasn't enough as they never got close again to break their opponents' serve since the opening game in the first set. I followed most of the match on the scoreboard and unfortunately the stats don't show the total of the break points, but I couldn't remember any break point since the beginning of the first set and, overall, they just didn't get close enough to have important points to make it to 30-40 after 30-30 or to their own ad on deuce.

------

Fee, if you read this. I know you like Graydon Oliver, so if you didn't see my posted pics of him that I made at the BMW Open in Munich this year, just tell me and I can send them to you if you are interested.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote