MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2005, 10:01 PM   #6
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel

I think that Nico needs to come live here in NYC - they adored him last year in the US Open - all the women were saying how adorable he was...lol! And they got a kick out of the way he talks to himself on court. If Chile can't give him enough love, we can!

Ditto with Horacio. Geez, I can't believe that they voted against his nationalization - especially when the people of Chile like him. He's one of the best coaches in tennis,everything he's done for Chile, no one coming up as tennis players after Fena and Nico, and they turn him down?

We need clay court coaches desperately in the US - Jim Courier was saying during one match that we need to get our players trained on clay, and have some clay court tournaments for juniors here because 1/2 the season is on clay, and none of the Americans can do anything on it - time to fix the problem. Horacio would be welcomed with open arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by NicoFan : 07-23-2005 at 10:10 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote