MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Finally, Kiwi at Indiana RCA!! Going as damn strong 2nd seed into the tournamant! ;)

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2005, 09:15 PM   #61
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally, Kiwi at Indiana RCA!! Going as damn strong 2nd seed into the tournamant! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Don't worry, I think it worked fine. I got about three or four replies from you. Pardon me that I didn't send you much more frequent updates during the long third set, but I felt so after this bad start in the third set when Rusedski was quickly up by two breaks at the beginning. Hopefully the final result didn't spoil your evening too much

Actually I knew about him losing the 2nd set before the movie began, and I didn't want to look while I was out czu I knew it would get me down if he had lost so I dind't look at my phone again till while he was driving me home... And I got sad and he was like "Well, when does he play again" and I laughed and said Monday and felt better... SO no it didn't ruin my night... Hopefully I'll catch you on MSN today

I'm glad you got my replies, my phone told me you didnt get them stupid phone. And I understand. I'm sorry I left you to go out. I feel like it is my fault