MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Safin, Kafelnikov admit link to alleged mobster

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2002, 02:48 PM   #5
Bubble

Bubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond reputeBubble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photo of "mobster" and more.... ....

After reading this article, I went to yahoo news to read more about the figure skating scandal.
Below is the photo of the man Alimzan Tokhtakhounov.

Strangely enough, I found his face looked very familar as I remember seeing him somewhere in Marat's website.

True enough, I found another photo of this man.
you can go to http://www.maratsafin.com/photos_friends.htm
and see the last photo on the right row and it is the same guy pictured sitting next to Yevgeny in a group photo comprising Marat and Andrei Medvedev all dressed in black.

What a small world.... Of course I'm sure that Marat and YK has nothing to do with this case other than being friends with this man.

Last edited by Bubble : 08-02-2002 at 05:52 PM.
Bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote