MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Joćo and Pedro Sousa

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #49
country flag Ramsay

Ramsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joćo and Pedro Sousa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
I was stunned when I saw the score. Maybe the Bryan brothers didn't push too hard knowing the AO is underway. If not, this could be a good partnership for doubles.

That's why he's partnering Rosol? Because they have the same sponsor? In the picture Rosol is wearing the same outfit.

Indeed, he showed that in the US Open. Let's see how the draw goes, because he'll have little chances against a Top 10.
Bryan brothers usually go really well in Sidney, they won in 2012 and 2013. Are no...

No, I don't think so. He's just playing doubles to play a few more matches, like last week with Giraldo and next week in AO again with Santi

Tennis Tipping

Singles rank: 248
Best tournaments: QF Fut Vigo, 2nd round CH Tampere

Doubles rank: 187
Best tournaments: Semi-finals CH Tampere and CH Pozoblanco (w/volc0mizado), Title CH Beijing (w/lolada_4), 2nd round Roland Garros (w/ Mesut Ozil)
Ramsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote