MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Joćo and Pedro Sousa

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #47
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joćo and Pedro Sousa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post

Joćo Sousa (with Rosol) just defeated the Bryan' brothers on the QF's of ATP 250 Sidney. Huge win for this new double team, saving 2 MP's and winning by 14-12 on the match tie-breaker.
I was stunned when I saw the score. Maybe the Bryan brothers didn't push too hard knowing the AO is underway. If not, this could be a good partnership for doubles.

Quote:
As you can see on the picture, Sousa is now sponsored by Lotto.
That's why he's partnering Rosol? Because they have the same sponsor? In the picture Rosol is wearing the same outfit.

Quote:
AO is coming and Joćo Sousa is really dangerous on 5 setter matches. Hope he can get a good draw.
Indeed, he showed that in the US Open. Let's see how the draw goes, because he'll have little chances against a Top 10.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote