MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ESPN Chat with Kiwi

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2005, 01:36 AM   #7
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ESPN Chat with Kiwi

You're all welcome Too bad that I received this info at such short notice only a few minutes before the chat actually started or else there would have been more time to announce it here and it would have given you the possibility to join it and asking your questions of which some would have been hopefully selected, too.

But at least I could save the chat transcript with Kiw in its full length because it became an "ESPN insider" content shortly after the chat was over and I'm not sure how many of you have.
http://*****.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=8725
(due to a filter applied by the forum software replace the ***** in the link by the word p r o x y - without spaces!)

Also I have to say it was good to see that Kiwi was on the mainpage of the tennis section of ESPN

Attached Images
File Type: jpg KiwiESPN.jpg (147.6 KB, 13 views)

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote