MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ESPN Chat with Kiwi

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2005, 09:40 PM   #3
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ESPN Chat with Kiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifan80
Thanx, I had no clue this was going on
LOL! Neither would I have had... Deb informed be about that just a few minutes before it started

I was actually asking lots of questions, but I think they were not enough of general interest, or maybe even too specific someetimes.... or it just wasn't what they wanted to hear... but when I asked the thing about the US Open Series and which tournament of it he likes best, the moderator finally selected one of my questions.

For example, I was also asking if he plans to play the tournamants exactly as he posted on his website or if he would likely withdraw from one to make it easier if he goes far in the other ones.

Or I asked how he likes the chances of the GERMAN Davis Cup team in September and if his strong result of Roland Garros is giving him good confidence for that tie. (will be played on clay).

... and some others also...

Funnily enough, they gave him the question about the US Davis Cup team and lots of questions about Roddick and his serve

But anyway, ESPN hosted it and so I guess they also want to have it as interesting for their home players as possible.

AND of course it was too short I would have liked it to go 60 minutes

But overall, still COOL of ESPN that they did this with Kiwi and that Kiwi joined it!!!!!!!!!!!! Props to them!
--------------------

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 07-18-2005 at 09:42 PM.
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote