MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2005, 07:42 PM   #4
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup: Chile vs. Pakistan

Yes - I agree, and I remember sitting here and watching the Olympics on TV last year and cheering him and Feña on. One of my girlfriends was at the Olympics and became a lifelong fan of Team Chile after seeing them play I haven't seen David's doubles match yet because British TV aren't showing that tie , but a good friend of mine has taped it for me and she promises me it will be on it's way to me next week along with some of his match against Wayne Arthurs Hopefully his slip from the Top 10 will only be temporary as he has no points to defend in Cinci or Canada Masters' this year (he was injured for them last year),

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote