MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2013, 06:10 AM   #202
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey247 View Post
Her questions are completely fatuous, deliberately so, and I don't really see what she hopes to achieve by taking the piss out of these women after their prison ordeal, especially as she herself affects to be anti-Putin.
Sobchak isn't that bad usually and she's intelligent woman but sometimes she looks like a complete fool. In this itw she tried to drag them down to her own old self level of a showbiz girl. She suddenly turned from a serious journalist into a tabloid reporter. I don't know if she really doesn't understand that they are like from different planet.

p.s. btw though Sobchak is in opposition now she's not exactly anti-Putin, considering her family history. She's even rumoured to be Putin's god-daughter

Last edited by mer : 12-28-2013 at 06:16 AM.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote