MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2013, 04:06 AM   #4702
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Rafa clearly doesn't give a shit and it shows. He looks at his best when he is the less "put together".

Nole tries so hard . It's so pathetically amusing to see how provincial his thinking still is.

Murray comes second in wearing clothes well but much more naturally and less studied than Rogie. But you still have to have a certain "ne sais quoi" to look really good in those fashion shots and I think Rogie has it. Don't be mean, I think it's the only quality I like about him
I think I agree with all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Companies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter,...have joined forces, trying to curb government spying (NSA in particular).
---> pffft...bunch of hypocrites. As if they give a damn about such things as privacy and gathering of personal information.

pot...kettle...black

Noel Gallagher (from Oasis) on Miley Cyrus:
(interview with The Rolling Stone)

Eloquent, isn't he?

However, I do agree with him.
If she actually could write a decent song to begin with, she wouldn't need to be so desperately provocative and it's a shame that it works because it's putting good female artists in the shade.
to both items!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
And by the way, it looks like my new company is from Sweden, not Switzerland
I hope you're enjoying the new job. And maybe you'd better put Korean aside for a while and brush up on your German?