MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #4697
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
When I look out of my office window, I'm looking at a huge banner welcoming Latvia to the euro area.
I took a picture and I'll try to upload it one of these days.
I keep forgetting it's already so close. Thanks, EU, for welcoming us

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

It could have been worse, mixing up Austria and Australia or something
Just to be clear, I wasn't the one doing the mix up. I don't remember who told me it was Switzerland, or maybe I just assumed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
you go to sweden to work?
LOL no, I'm not moving to Sweden Sweden is where the head office is located but my projects will be with the German and Swiss (and Austrian) branches so some business trips to those countries are possible.

But the best thing about my new job is that the boss of my boss is a friend of my parents who has known me since I was born. She can be tough (like Hilde I imagine) but she's definitely on my side and believes in me I just hope that my German is as good as she thinks it is