MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hello all!

Thread: Hello all!
View Single Post

Old 07-13-2005, 09:21 PM   #1
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello all!

Hey! My name is Thomas, many of you may know me from www.wtaworld.com. I am, as you may have guessed, I♥Lindsay from WTAWorld. But, beacuse that name was taken here on mtf, i had to be I♥Davenport (original, huh?? )
I am 14 years old, and i live in Cuba, New York in the United States. My brother is Daniel, who is Lee-Waters' Boy on WTAWorld (i don't think he has a name here). My birthday is March 4, 1991. I love WTA tennis, and i am trying to get to know ATP tennis better, hence the reason i joined this site. I just wanted to say hi to y'all, and let you know that i'm here and who I am. I hope to see some of you around.

Talk to you later,
Thomas
I<3Lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote